Foligain - Minoxidil 2% Hair Regrowth Foam For Women 3 Month Supply (177ml)Regular price $65.95 Save $-65.95
New easy to use Minoxidil Foam!
FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women is a white foam containing 2% minoxidil for use only on the scalp to help regrow hair in women. A simple, painless, clinically proven answer to hair loss in women.
Why use FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM?
It’s easy to use: FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM is used twice daily, once in the morning and once at night. FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM takes seconds to apply and dries quickly. MINOXIDIL has been shown in clinical studies to regrow hair.
Minoxidil: Scientifically proven to regrow scalp hair
• One bottle (177ml) (approximately three month supply)
• For women who have a general thinning of hair on top of the scalp
• 2% minoxidil topical foam based solution
Is FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women Right for You?
FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women can help you and the more than 30 million other women like you who are experiencing hereditary hair thinning.
The checklist below will help you determine if FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women is right for you.
• You describe your hair as fine or thin.
• You’ve changed your hairstyle or cut your hair shorter because you are dissatisfied with the fullness of your hair.
• Your ponytail is smaller than it used to be.
• You notice more hair than usual in the shower drain, on your pillow, or in your hairbrush.
• Members of your immediate or extended family, male or female, have experienced hair loss.
• If you part your hair in the middle of your scalp, the width of the part shows more scalp than normal.
If two or more of these statements are true for you, you may be experiencing hereditary hair loss. FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women may be right for you.
How does FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women work?
Think of hereditary hair loss as the “hair follicle shrinker” and Minoxidil 2% as the “follicle revitaliser.” Minoxidil 2% works by getting inside your scalp to revitalise follicles and stimulate hair regrowth. By using Minoxidil 2% twice a day, every day, follicles increase in size, and the growing phase becomes longer. The result: hair regrowth.
In a 48-week study of over 300 women, researchers compared twice-daily application of 2% Minoxidil with twice-daily application of a placebo (medication-free solution) in women with hereditary hair loss. The results showed that:
• Minoxidil 2% effectively promoted hair regrowth
• Women in the study reported psychological and lifestyle benefits with Minoxidil 2% use
• Mild side effects such as scalp itching and irritation were reported
What to Expect From FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women:
To get the most out of FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women, it’s important to apply it correctly, twice a day, every day. Here are a few things you can expect as you begin your FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women Routine.
Within the first few weeks, as Minoxidil begins working, you may experience more hair loss than usual. This is temporary and an expected part of the Minoxidil process. If this hair loss continues after 6 weeks on Minoxidil, talk to your doctor.
Early hair regrowth is soft and colourless, like peach fuzz; however, with continued use, new hairs should be the same colour and thickness as your other hair.
Continued use is necessary or hair loss will begin again. If you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months, stop using this product.
• For external use only
• Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
• You have no family history of hair loss
• Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
• Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
• You do not know the reason for your hair loss
• You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
• You use other medicines on the scalp
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding
1. Lucky AW, Piacquadio DJ. A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of 5% and 2% topical minoxidil solutions in the treatment of female pattern hair loss. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2004 Apr;50(4):541-53.