Foligain - Hair & Scalp Roller with 540 Titanium Needles, Micro-Needle Derma RollerRegular price $30.95 Save $-30.95
Micro-Needle Derma Roller Designed for Anti-Thinning and Scalp Health
• Increases absorption of hair thinning treatments and serums
• Stimulates skin's natural healing process
• Rejuvenates the scalp to support healthy hair growth
• 540 high grade, painless, 0.25 mm titanium needles
• Designed for use on entire scalp area in both men and women
FOLIGAIN's HAIR & SCALP ROLLER is a comprehensive scalp stimulation derma roller designed to support thicker, healthier hair growth by increasing the absorption of topical hair thinning products and serums and improving scalp health. The sleek roller design includes 540 stable, ultra-fine titanium needles that roll painlessly over the scalp and penetrate the skin's upper surface. The combination of cross-line needle arrangement and ultra-fine needles ensures this process is non-invasive.
Derma rolling / micro-needling provides three major benefits:
1. Removes dead skin and rejuvenates the scalp to provide the right environment for healthy hair growth.
2. Stimulates the skin's natural healing process, encouraging collagen production, cell turnover, and overall rejuvenation.
3. Allows more effective absorption of hair thinning treatments which improves your likelihood of great-looking results.
For Best Results: use with FOLIGAIN Intensive Hair Regrowth Treatment with 10% Trioxidil® for Men or Women.
Directions: Wet hair and apply your favorite anti-thinning topical hair product and massage into areas of concern. Using gentle pressure roll the device over the scalp in one direction starting at the front of the head at the hair line and work your way down the back of the head. Roll over area 5-10 times changing direction.
You should use the roller in all directions – vertical, horizontal and diagonal. Use only once per day and no more than 3 times per week. Redness may occur.
Warnings: Do Not Use the skin roller on any open wounds, active acne, nodular/ pustular rosacea, eczema, sunburn, or abnormal skin disease. Do Not Use if you have sensitive skin. Do Not Use roller if you are taking drugs that cause photosensitivity, antidepressants, antibiotics or may be allergic to metals. Keep out of Reach of children.