Desert Harvest Calcium & Vitamin D3 with Super Strength Aloe Vera(90 Caps)Regular price $25.95 Save $-25.95
Calcium and vitamin D3 are essential for healthy bones, teeth, heart, nerves, muscles, immune system, and cell growth. Recent research has shown that people with autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, scleroderma) and fibromyalgia are often deficient in calcium and vitamin D3.
Calcium is an acid reducer that removes up to 95% of the acid in food and drinks which helps decrease digestive discomfort, bladder irritation and pain caused by acidic food and drinks.
Calcium is involved in several steps of the body’s blood clotting mechanism, regulates fluid passage through cell membranes, and affects the regulation of nerve impulses and muscle contractions. It has also been shown to help reduce hypertension by normalising intra-cellular calcium.
Vitamin D3 works synergistically to enhance the absorption of calcium and is required for the regulation of the minerals calcium and phosphorus found in the body. It also plays an important role in maintaining proper bone structure and is also used for treating weak bones (osteoporosis), bone pain (osteomalacia) preventing falls and fractures in people and tooth and gum disease
Physical activity and adequate intake of calcium and vitamin D3 throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Some people use vitamin D for skin conditions including vitiligo, scleroderma, psoriasis, actinic keratosis, and lupus vulgaris.
All Desert Harvest nutritional supplements use vegetarian/vegan capsules that are Kosher certified and made from 100% natural, plant-derived materials. All Desert Harvest food supplements are IC/BPS friendly, gluten free, preservative free, starch free, non-GMO, and free of common allergens. We follow strict Good Manufacturing Practices and are cGMP compliant.
- Calcium is essential for healthy bones, heart, nerves, muscles, immune system and cell growth
- Vitamin D3 works synergistically to enhance the absorption of calcium
- Vitamin D is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Vitamin D is often supplemented for obesity, muscle weakness & rheumatoid arthritis
- Vitamin D helps regulate low levels of calcium for hypoparathyroidism and pseudohypoparathyroidism
- Vitamin D is used for skin conditions; vitiligo, scleroderma, psoriasis, lupus vulgaris
It is recommended to take equal mg amounts of Magnesium to Calcium to avoid constipation
- As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day or as directed by a qualified healthcare provider
IngredientsEach serving (2 capsules) contains 500 mg of calcium carbonate (an earth mineral), 200 IU of Vitamin D3, 40 mg of aloe vera powder, and 3 mg of silicon dioxide as a drying agent (a naturally occurring earth mineral)